Ferrovie dello Stato also confirmed for the year 2013 as the ‘ achievement of strategic goals and management defined in the business plan. " To detect it is the Court of Auditors in the report on the outcome of the control over financial management of Fs for the year 2013. The judiciary accountant highlights some critical aspects for the two most important operational group, Rfi and Trenitalia. The Trenitalia Trenitalia, explain the accounting magistrates, "continues the path towards further improvement of its management ‘, but must" confront its financial weakness structural characterized by an overall indebtedness which continues to settle around 6.2 billion. " On the front of the system operator Rfi, the Court highlights how the transposition of European legislation "will result in a new corporate governance model, with a clear focus and separation of different segments of activity in terms of management, organization and use of assets, distinguishing clearly those regulatory activities in the market ‘. The numbers of the Group consolidated financial statements of the Group Fs 2013, stressing Italian magistrates accountants, registered a net profit of 460 million euros, an increase over the previous year to 79 million euros (more than 20 per cent). "This positive result-the Court of Auditors-is based primarily on the increase in operating revenue of the Group (+101 million euros), which basically drove the growth of EBITDA (+112 million), and the increase of all other intermediate results (EBIT +99 million and profit before tax of +155 million euros)." Rfi, the Court of Auditors highlights, in 2013 has obtained a profit of about 270 million, exceeding by nearly 70% from the previous year’s result. 2013 management of Trenitalia, on the other hand, sees a decrease of 25 million euros of the net result for the financial year ( -12), even in the face of an improved EBITDA by approximately 3% and operating profit also of 3%, You should check the following http://00283181e753d4b288e9f0112d51b360.utevalleyproxct.com to learn more regarding this great subject.
The US manufacturer OSI the ripcord pulls in the scandal over rotten meat in China. To lose any more customers, announcing a major cleanup. So the Chinese subsidiary in Shanghai to close Hari food, which is responsible for the scandal, for the time being. Also get all plants in China to the test. This is my company – incidents such as these have also personnel consequences, founder and head of the OSI group, Sheldon Lavin, in Shanghai said. The operations at Hari correspond to the standards of the company in any way. Therefore, OSI wants to replace high-ranking executives in the business in China. Employees should be better trained and monitored by experts, as manager David McDonald said. Also, the Chinese offspring in the future directly to the parent company should be attached. In order to be able to respond better to local needs, a certain independence had been given to date him. Chinese fast-food fans in some McDonald’s outlets to renounce classic of the food chain. In Beijing, not chicken, but only fish on Monday in a fast food restaurant in the city centre were to have more beef or Schweinefleischburger. Signs at the ticket offices pointed customers to the reduced offer. From early August, was to be expected with a full menu in some restaurants, the Burger chain has announced. Elsewhere it could last longer but also. In Shanghai there is currently neither beef nor chicken products, said an employee of McDonald’s delivery services. To what extent McDonald’s branches in other places in China by the restrictions are affected, was initially unclear. There are more than 2000 McDonald’s outlets in China. . You can check this http://00283181e753d4b288e9f0112d51b360.utevalleyproxct.com to learn extra about this great topic.
After a first attempt Sunday, Dutch and Australian police team was once again forced to abandon Monday to visit the site of the crash of the MH17 in Eastern Ukraine, after "explosions" have been heard nearby, announced the Ministry of security and Justice. "They have turned around and took the road back to Donetsk, assured AFP Sentina van der Meer, spokesman for the Dutch Ministry of security and Justice. The Ukrainian forces announced Monday be entered in several towns near the crash at the end of fighting against the separatists. Sunday, the Deputy Chief of the Australian Federal police, Andrew Colvin, had explained that the Australian police, unarmed, would single role to observe in detail the site, an important for the purposes of the investigation component and that could take five to seven days. They are not involved in securing the site. Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Julie Bishop, also arrived Sunday in Kiev to meet with the Ukrainian Government and to discuss security on the site. The Boeing of Malaysia Airlines linking Amsterdam-Kuala-Lumpur with 298 people onboard was shot July 17, 10. 000 m altitude by a missile and a series of elements led the Western to point the finger the pro-Russian rebels and their protectors in the Kremlin and Kiev. . Extended data can be found checking http://00283181e753d4b288e9f0112d51b360.utevalleyproxct.com.
One Sunday in a sign of mourning over the mountains of the North West: four victims, three of them foreign. A chain of accidents from alta Val di Susa has stretched until Monte Rosa touching even the Mont Blanc. The first tragedy Sunday morning, on punta del Villano, rocky peak that dominates the Orsiera RocciavrÃ¨ and mountains, in the homonymous Park in the province of Turin. A very appreciated by lovers of mountain, straddling the Val Susa and Val Chisone, but also very demanding restraint by climbers because it has very steep slopes and two rugged ridges. The victim was a 64-year-old man residing in the Principality of Monaco. Fell down with his partner and a friend, waiting for the other two companions fall from the Summit when he lost balance and crashed, slamming his head violently against a gravel pit. Speakers included the mountain rescue and helicopter rescue of 118, but for the man there was nothing more to do. Another mountaineer, a forty-year-old native of Varese, has died on the side of Piedmont of Mount Rosa. A download of stone hit him on the climb towards Punta Giordani, soldier on the Ridge at a height of about 3. 600 metres. To recover after a few hours of research-carried out thanks to the Valle d’Aosta mountain rescue helicopter-the man’s body were carabinieri della Compagnia di Vercelli, in collaboration with the guardia di finanza of Riva Valdobbia. The victim was part of a group of three people, but the first information it seems that was untied by the two companions of Ascension. The download of stones made him lose balance and the man crashed a few hundred metres. The latest calamity was consumed on the Mont Blanc, the French side. Two climbers have died falling into a ravine while climbing the giant’s tooth. The reported in the evening the High Mountain Gendarmerie. One of the two had the Irish passport, the other was found without documents. These are two men, one in his forties and one of about 25 years. . You must click the following http://00283181e753d4b288e9f0112d51b360.utevalleyproxct.com to discover extra regarding this great topic.
According to a humanitarian cease-fire on Saturday Israel and the radical Islamic Hamas have delivered again fierce battles are on Sunday. Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanjahu the fraction of a further 24-hour ceasefire proclaimed by her accused Hamas and announced a continuation of the military action. Worldwide urgently called an end to the bloodshed. In the morning, Israel in turn had again announced a unilateral cease-fire because of ongoing rocket fire by Hamas. Israel had previously extended a twelwe lull held by both sides on Saturday at first four and then to another 24 hours. Due to the unrelenting Hamas attacks, the army announced the resumption of its use on Sunday morning but. Since then, several Palestinians in the Gaza Strip were killed. On the Israeli side, another soldier on the border with the Gaza Strip was killed on the night of Sunday. So now 43 Israeli soldiers died. Also killed three civilians in Israel. The number of injured Palestinians is about 6000. In East Jerusalem two Palestinians were attacked late Friday night apparently brutally by Jewish extremists. A 20-year-old was on Sunday according to the hospital in the ICU, a peer on a surgical ward. The police arrived. . Root source could be read checking the following http://00283181e753d4b288e9f0112d51b360.utevalleyproxct.com.
Alonso and Hamilton, left the pit at the wheel of a completely new Mercedes s apr of qualifications g ch by a fire, have been doing throughout the race by only two arr ts. Nothing could do when Ricciardo, fresh tires, has s contested at the end of race. The race was especially t e marked by a new tasty episode of the duel more acharn between Mercedes, Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg drivers. I was shocked that the team asks me to slow down to pass Nico (before his last judgment at the booth). It would have him s undoubtedly permit from me d pass at the end of the race, with fresher tires, also has identified Hamilton CONF. Press Conference. Party pit, the British has t: Hero of the day since it finished 3rd and so on the podium, after having refused to slow down to pass in the 50th round, his assistant co and rival for the world title. The two world champions were unable to r sister long when Ricciardo d cid to attack them. They do with a r inesp r result, especially for the Scuderia of the fantastic Fernando: I am extr extremely satisfied and very proud, ” said the two-time champion of the Spanish world. It was a race s tr e decided, we made a bet and a failed walk, he added about his strat gie two arr ts only, as Hamilton. ï¿½ . Original facts may be studied checking the following link.
[12 52 pm] Eintracht Frankfurt striker Nelson Valdez back in the Football League took. It reports the Bild newspaper on Sunday. Therefore, the transfer of 30 years on the main was perfect. There, the Paraguayans encounters his ex-coach Thomas Schaaf, which he already has worked with Bremen from 2003 to 2006 with Werder. Valdez played after his time at Borussia Dortmund in Greece with Olympiakos PirÃ¤us. [12 30 pm] the FSV Mainz 05 wants to prevent the exchange of its Offensivspielers Nicolai MÃ¼ller to Hamburger SV. A sporty weakening not eligible in the coming season for us, Manager Christian Heidel said the Rhine Main Press and also confirmed that HSV Chief Executive Dietmar Beiersdorfer contacted him because MÃ¼ller. We have exchanged us. Mainz 05 has no financial need to give the players, so ham. According to media reports, the HSV has reached agreement with MÃ¼ller about a change in this summer. Now it go only to the amount of the transfer. In the room were four to five million euros. BjÃ¶rn Bezemer Miller’s consultants wanted that neither confirm nor deny. I won’t comment on that, said Bezemer, whose Klient is until 2015 at Mainz 05 under contract. (asi). Similar facts can be read checking home page.
the man had arrived last Tuesday at the airport in Lagos, as the Bbc online. The surveillance has been strengthened in all airports, ports and borders, said Minister of Health Onyebuchi Chukwu,. Since February, more than 660 people have died of Ebola in West Africa, in what at the time the most deadly epidemic in the world. The first victim in Nigeria was a man of 40 years takes to the Liberian Government. All passengers who traveled with him were traced and monitored, said the Minister. In Sierra Leone the doctor who coordinated the effort to contain the Ebola epidemic was infected by the virus. He announced with a press release by the Presidency of the African State where the disease has made the largest number of cases, 442 with 206 deaths. Sheik Umar Khan was found positive to the virus-test says the press release-and was hospitalized in a facility run by MÃ©decins sans FrontiÃ¨res in Kailahun district. The epidemic in the country is affecting the eastern side, one on the border with Liberia and Guinea, the two other countries concerned. In Sierra Leone have already killed three nurses who were part of the team working on the epidemic. The episode gave rise to a strike of health personnel, back when the Government has allowed to move patients from hospitals and let Msf coordinate efforts. According to the latest figures provided by who are 1048 cases in the three countries, with 632 deaths. Dr. Khan, a national hero-reads the note-spent twelve hours a day to save lives. . You should check the following http://00283181e753d4b288e9f0112d51b360.utevalleyproxct.com to discover extra regarding this interesting matter.
You add another piece to the slow and complex operating steps for payment of arrears of the Pa to businesses. In the ‘ official journal ‘ of Saturday was published the implementing Decree of the Ministry of economy (Dm July 15, 2014) that unlocks the other 6 billion intended to "pay" the debt accumulated by local authorities, regions, provinces and healthcare companies for supplies and services. This is the fullest package of about 8.8 billion liquidity advances provided for in Decree on bonus Irpef (Dl 66/2014). Now take a real countdown to bring the actual resource allotment unlocked. The distribution of funds is as follows: 3 billion to local authorities; 2.2 billion to the regions and autonomous provinces, aimed at the extinction of debts other than health and financial; 8oo million for payments of national health service bodies. However the budget could also be modified with a subsequent decision on the basis of access requests by the institutions concerned. You must be ‘ assured, liquids and payable at aturati December 31, 2013 ‘, i.e. debts for which it was issued the invoice or the equivalent request for payment within the same day or even off-balance sheet debts that were eligible for recognition at the end of last year. To get to the actual disbursement will need a series of successive step for which, however, the decree establishes a very short timeframe. The funds allocated to the regions for health debts for those several, in fact, will be allocated proportionally on the basis of the subscribed demand by the President of the region and the financial manager who will get to the Mef by Thursday, July 31. Then the Ministry will have to decide the anticipation to be granted to the regions and autonomous provinces of Trento and Bolzano by next August 11. In fact, the State-regions Conference may decide a different policy of distribution of funds but must do so not later than August 6, otherwise the proportional allocation. You must however remember that remain valid the stakes set by the 35 Dl/2013. In practice, the cash payments to the regions are linked to a whole series of tasks: the preparation of a plan of repayment of advances, signing of an agreement between the Ministry and the region concerned which defined modalities for disbursement and repayment of the amounts, including interest payments over a period not exceeding 30 years. Guarantee fund extended to minibond In Â«Official GazetteÂ» also joined the development economicoche Decree extends the guarantee fund for SMEs to minibond subscription from institutional investors, as well as expected from Dl 145/2013 (Â«destination ItalyÂ»). Altogether on the plate there are 50 million. The maximum amount per company will be garantibile of 1.5 million and the minibond may have a duration of between 36 and 120 months. As revealed in response to a question time in the House Finance Committee last July 9, 2012 to June from November 2014 issued mini-bonds (debt instruments as financial bills with maturities from 1 to 36 months, and bonds in the medium and long term, issued by SMEs) 38 non-financial companies, two of which are foreign, for a total of 6.7 billion. Issuers are the manufacturing and services sectors, and until the end of 2013, chosen placements especially large size companies, were about 290 million for the company. In the first half of 2014 the average amount placements fell to about 45 million. . Root source could be studied clicking the following http://00283181e753d4b288e9f0112d51b360.utevalleyproxct.com.
If lecessez-fire Gaza – prolong till midnight – arms silenced, it also allowed the rescuers to go explore the combres d and d cover new victims. Since the d purpose of the isra lienne offensive on 8 July, on d number and d now a thousand Palestinians tu s – including pr s of 200 children – and some 6. 000 s bless, in vast majority of civilians, according to local rescue Saturday. Thus at least 100 corpses have been removed from the rubble after the judgment s hostilities, including 29 Chajaya, a suburb East of the city of Gaza, Zeitoun and Iqlim al-Tuffah, 13 camps r. Srikrishna of Deir al-Balah, Bureij and Nuseirat (centre) 32 Beit Hanoun (North) and 11 Khan s Youn and Rafah (South), according to a provisional published by the spokesman for the emergency servicesAbdo al-Qodra. In the night of Friday Saturday, a few hours before the entry into force of the ceasefire, 20 people including 11 children were you are in an isra lienne Khan s Youn (South) hit, according to Mr. al – Qodra. Most of the victims were the m me family, has pr cis, and children included a daughter a year and a gar on three years. ï¿½ . Original facts can be found visiting this hyperlink.